Ways To Help and Get Involved
There are a number of ways to help us and to promote our work along the watershed.
- Our organization heavily relies on volunteers to join us for cleanup events. If you can, please volunteer for one of our upcoming events.
- Cleanup Volunteers – simply come to one of our cleanup events and help collect trash for a couple of hours. No special skills or tools are needed – just a desire to restore our creeks and rivers to their former glory.
- Team Leaders – this is a group of volunteers who have gained experienced in cleaning up the rivers and creeks and are the on-the-ground coordinators of the TEAM 222 efforts.
- Back-Office Team – we have a small group of people who keep all the administrative functions going.
- As a 501(c)(3) organization, we welcome cash donations. Even if you can only spare a few dollars, it will go a long way in providing us with much-needed supplies and tools for our cleanup events.
- We also welcome schools and companies that conduct community service activities. If you would like to sponsor a cleanup for your school or company, please contact us to get started.
- Government agencies and local companies have grant programs that are available to organizations such as ours. In the past Intel, Google, and Patagonia have provided us with cash grants and donations. If you are aware of a program in your organization, please let us know.